Field oriented vector AC Drive, from 4kW (5Hp) to 90kW (125Hp)
- Power supply: 3 x 230 Vca (-15%) … 500 Vca (+5%), 50/60Hz;
- Motor power ratings from 4kW (5Hp) to 90kW (125Hp);
- Marks: CE. UL, cUL (in certification phase).
- Control mode: – Field-oriented vector control with feedback, – Open-loop vector control, – Open-loop V/f control;
- Maximum output frequency: 500Hz (V/f), 300Hz (Field-oriented vector control with feedback), 150Hz (Sensorless);
- Line choke: Sizes 1040 .. 3220 external optional; Sizes 4300 .. 5900 integrated standard;
- Braking unit: – Sizes 1040 .. 3220 internal standard, – Sizes 4300 .. 5550 internal optional (ADV…-XBX models), – Sizes 5750 .. 5900 external optional;
- Overload: 150% In for 60 seconds every 5 minutes, 180% In for 0.5 seconds every 5 minutes;
- RS232 serial line Modbus RTU or Jbus as standard;
- Protection degree IP20.
Standard supply configuration ADV100
Neutral version without I/O card and encoder card.
EXP-IO-D6A4R2-F-ADL card included: 1 enable input (Enable) + 6 digital inputs (DI) + 2 analog inputs (AI) + 2 analog outputs (AO) + 2 relay outputs (RO).
- ADV120 (*)
EXP-IO-D6A4R2-F-ADL card included: 1 enable input (Enable) + 6 digital inputs (DI) + 2 analog inputs (AI) + 2 analog outputs (AO) + 2 relay outputs (RO) + EXP-DE-I1-ADL encoder card (2-channel incremental digital encoder).
(*) -C models include CANopen and SD-Card port.
The GEFRAN range of ADV100 inverters is specifically designed to give the utmost flexibility of application to modern automation systems and ensure ease of use, while guaranteeing advanced control capabilities for all asynchronous motors.
It features an intuitive programming environment to enable immediate motor start-up and system functions to implement control architectures for the most advanced application solutions, all with maximum energy efficiency.
The ADV100 is based on a fully modular structure with a choice of standard configurations, optional cards and integrated accessories such as EMC filters and mains chokes. All these elements offer real advantages in terms of product optimisation and savings in panel space and wiring costs, bringing considerable economic benefits.